GoEdit 6 focused on the ‘Locking’ functionality, making it more convenient to manage attachment locks system-/ and space-wide in Confluence.
- Administer ‘Attachment locks’ via popover: You can now remove your own ‘Attachment locks’ anytime by hover over an attachment and press “Click to unlock” – that’s it!
- Check-In & -Out of Attachments: GoEdit now supports manual Check-In and Check-Out of attachments (plays nice with Arsenale Lockpoint too)
- Space-based administration of ‘Attachment locks’: A new Space-Tool helps space administrators to overview all ‘Attachment Locks’ in their spaces. (Space Tools -> GoEdit Locks)
- System-wide administration of ‘Attachment locks’: Shows all ‘Attachment locks’ present system-wide and lets system admins remove specific locks. (Configuration -> Administration -> GoEdit Locks)
- Ensure proper unlocking on cancel
- Sanitised logs to exclude unneeded debug information with wrong severity