Important, if you upgrade from GoEdit 4:
This upgrade will override individual settings and needs a new client license which will be retrieved automatically in most cases. Please see the Upgrade Guide before upgrading from GoEdit 4 to GoEdit 5.
- Make the Powerpoint edit button a GoEdit button (Confluence)
- Remove the “Edit in Office” button in the attachment macro when GoEdit is installed (Confluence)
- Integrate images with GoEdit when viewing a page or using document preview (Confluence)
- Improve handling of special characters in file names
- Fix for “Edit directly” button not working in Office Document Macro (Confluence)
- Restore compatibility of GoEdit Native Client with OSX Yosemite (10.10)